A friend's mother made this buffalo chicken dip recipe for us about a year ago. I got the recipe off of her not too long ago and added my own tweaks. This recipe is perfect for a game, a party or any snack. Everybody seems to enjoy this tangy snack. If you like buffalo chicken wings, this is very similar.
Cook Time: 40 Min
Yields: About 2 lbs.
3 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
1 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or crackers.
|This is a butter bowl filled with the dip after it has been refrigerated.|